The main tasks of the NCU are:
a) development of Technical Assistance Indicative programs:
- submitting proposals on priority areas of technical assistance for compiling Indicative programs on behalf of the Republic of Uzbekistan ;
- preparing technical assistance pre-program and program documents together with European Commission experts and submitting them to the European Commission;
- harmonizing with relevant Uzbek ministries and other agencies the initial version of the Indicative Programme prepared by experts of the European Commission;
- submitting the Indicative programme to the European Commission.
b) drafting an Annual Action Program :
- review and, if appropriate, introduce amendments and clarifications to The Annual Action Program which defines priority sectors of technical assistance;
- determination of final recipients of technical assistance;
- evaluation of project proposals and funding requests;
- preparing the final versions of technical assistance projects with national interlocutors.
c) observation and monitoring the progress of implementation of technical assistance projects.
Presentation of the NCU